This website is provided by the company under the corporate name “Diamona Greece IKE” and with the distinctive title “Diamona Greece”, having its registered seat at Athens Attica, 80 Asklipiou st., with Tax Identification Number 801220856, as legally represented (hereinafter the “Company”).
“personal data” shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
“processing” shall mean any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
“controller” shall mean the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
“processor” shall mean a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
“recipient” shall mean a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
“third party” shall mean a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data;
“consent” of the data subject shall mean any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
3. Data Subjects
The Company collects and processes personal data of the following categories of individuals, such as: (a) customers, potential customers, suppliers, contractors and service providers of the Company and (b) customers, consumers, potential consumers, employees, members of the Board of Directors, former employees, suppliers, contractors and service providers of Company’s customers.
4. Personal Data Collected
Each time you request the provision of our services, visit our facilities or website, contact the Company directly by any means, conclude with the Company any kind of contract for the provision of services and/or employment contract, provide us with your services or make use of the services we provide to you, we collect and process personal data that concern you, such as the following categories of data:
• Identification data and contact information, including your name, surname, date of birth, postal address, e‑mail address, telephone number, ID card number, Social Security Number (AMKA), Tax Identification Number, images, etc.;
• Financial data, including your IBAN, bank account details, credit card statement, invoice data, credit standing and rating, debts and payment data;
• Technical and other information concerning your activity on the Company’s website and information derived from the use of the Internet and/or automatically through your browser on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device such as IP address, ISP domain, type and version of your browser, your operating system. etc.
5. Lawfulness of processing
The Company processes personal data only when it has a legitimate reason to proceed in such processing and in particular when:
• Processing is necessary in order to provide the services which you assign and anticipate to receive from our Company, such as for the execution and management of sales and the return of products, lease of residences, the development of new business cooperations, the financial accounting of clients, suppliers, income receipts and payments, etc.
• processing is necessary for the performance of a contract;
• processing is necessary to communicate with you. Provided that you have given your consent and always in compliance with our legal obligations, our Company may send you and advertising message and ask you, should you wish to do so, to fill in a form declaring your interest, in order to contact you;
• processing is necessary for the compliance of the Company with its legal obligations;
• processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of data subjects as well as those of the Company;
• processing is based on your explicit consent.
6. Access to personal data by third parties
The Company does not provide to any third parties access to personal data that it collects and processes as the data controller. By way of exception, it may provide access only if it is absolutely necessary for the herein described legitimate purposes, to members of its personnel (to the extent that this is necessary for the performance of their duties) and to companies providing systems and operations and/or services that are essential to the Company in order to provide its services, including but not limited to courier and transport companies, marketing and digital marketing agencies, travel agencies, platforms and companies providing software and applications (i.e. companies providing website evaluation and improvement services, data companies and technical support agencies), banks, insurers, State entities, Courts, Administrative or Judicial Authorities, lawyers, experts, technical advisors, witnesses, etc. Such data shall be accessed exclusively for the purposes and to the extent of providing each service and always on the condition that the abovementioned persons accept and comply with the terms of the present Policy and with the applicable legislation. In such cases, the Company remains responsible for the processing of your personal data and determines the individual elements to be processed; the Company also concludes a special agreement with the third parties to whom it could assign the execution of processing activities, in order to ensure that processing is carried out in accordance with the applicable legal framework and that all natural persons are able to freely and without any hindrance exercise the rights granted to them under the applicable legislation.
7. Retention period for personal data
Τhe period for which the personal data shall be stored is determined based on the particular criteria set below on a case-by-case basis:
(a) When processing is performed on the basis of execution of a contract, personal data shall be stored for as long as it is necessary for the performance of the contract and the establishment, exercise and/or support of legal claims possibly arising from such contract.
(b) When processing is imposed as an obligation by provisions of the applicable legal framework, personal data shall be stored for as long as it is required by the relevant provisions.
8. Your rights in relation to your personal data
All natural persons whose data are being processed by the Company have the following rights:
Right to information and access: You have the right to be informed and to have access to your personal data and your medical records and to receive additional information concerning their processing.
Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain the correction, amendment, addition and update of your personal data.
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data in the cases that such right is not restricted by the obligation of the healthcare services provider to retain your medical record under applicable law or otherwise.
Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data when: a) the accuracy of your personal data is contested and until the accuracy of the data is verified; b) the processing is unlawful and you oppose to the erasure of your personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; c) your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes of the processing, but they are required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and d) you have objected to the processing pending the verification whether there are legitimate grounds concerning each Clinic or Company of IASO Group and overriding those for which you oppose to the processing.
Right to object the processing: You have the right to object any time to processing of your personal data when the processing is necessary for purposes of legitimate interests pursued by our Company as Data Controller.
Right to data portability: You have the right to receive without any cost accrued your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit those data to another controller, provided that it is technically feasible. This right concerns the data that you have provided to IASO Group and their processing is carried out by automated means based on your consent or in performance/execution of a relative contract.
Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent, to the extent it was given for the intended processing, at any time. In case you wish to exercise any of the above rights you can contact directly the Company, sending a message to the email address email@example.com under the title “Personal Data”.
Right of complaint to Hellenic DPA: You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Greek Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr): Telephone Centre: +30 210 6475600, Fax: +30 210 6475628, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Third party websites
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by external third parties, while websites operated by external third parties may also contain links to our website. The Company takes all necessary measures in order to ensure that its website is only linked to websites of external third parties which maintain and enforce the same standards and criteria on privacy and security. In any case, the Company bears no responsibility for the content, the privacy and the personal data protection practices adopted in websites of third parties, does not guarantee the permanent and secure accessibility, does not accept or adopt the content of services provided by third websites, nor is it responsible for the privacy and the protection of the personal data that you may have provided to third party websites insofar as you have left the present website.
10. Information security
The Company has adopted and currently applies all appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to secure processing of personal data and to prevent accidental loss or destruction, non- authorized and/or illegal access, use, modification or disclosure, and ensures the lawfulness of the collection, processing and secure maintenance of personal data, under the provisions of national, European and international law in connection with the individual’s protection against unlawful processing of its personal data and particularly taking into account the provisions of the GDPR. Under any circumstances, it shall be noted that the way the internet functions in combination with the fact that is free to anyone cannot guarantee that non- authorized third persons will not be able to violate the applied technical and organizational measures, by gaining access to and potentially making use of personal data for unauthorized and/or illegitimate purposes.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files saved in the computer or the user’s portable device each time they visit a website. The information saved in the user’s computer may consist of data such as the pages they have visited, the date and time of the visit, as well as any random and unique identification number of the user. A classic example of such information is users’ preferences on a website, as such preferences are determined depending on users’ choices in such website (i.e. selection of specific “buttons”, searches, etc.).
General information on the types of cookies
There are two general categories of cookies:
• Technical Cookies: Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of a website and allow users to browse and to use the features of the website. Without them, effective website performance cannot be achieved since users may not be able to effectively display webpages and/or to use certain features.
• Profiling cookies: Profiling cookies are used for the creation of user profiles in order to provide content and advertisements that best suit the user and its browsing preferences. Cookies, irrespective of whether they are classified as “technical cookies” or “profiling cookies” may also be classified as:
• Session cookies, which are immediately deleted upon closing the browsing program;
• Permanent cookies, which remain in the browsing program for a certain period of time. Permanent cookies are used, for example, for the identification of the device connected to a website in order to facilitate user’s identification;
• Owned cookies, which are created and controlled directly by the webmaster;
• Third-party cookies, which are created and controlled by parties other than the webmaster. Diamona Greece’s website uses technical cookies of the following type:
1. Owned cookies, session cookies or permanent cookies, which are necessary for browsing in our website as well as for purposes of internal security and management of systems.
You may choose the types of cookies to the use of which you consent for by clicking here. As for third-party cookies, users shall provide or refuse to provide their consent directly to the holder of suck cookies to whom Diamona Greece merely refers: please note that the majority of third-party cookies used in the present Website can be deactivated by users through the browsing program the use or by directly visiting the website where such cookies have been placed and using the links in the table below. In any case, we shall point out that rejection of cookies may affect the performance and functionality of the website or prevent you from using all features thereto.
Which types of cookies do we use in this website?
• Strictly necessary cookies: Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website and allow user to browse and to use the features of the website. Such cookies do not recognize your individual identity. Without them, effective website performance cannot be achieved. (Such cookies are always active).
• Performance cookies: Performance cookies collect information with respect to the manner in which visitors use the website, including but not limited to information about the websites which are most frequently visited by users. Such cookies collect aggregate, anonymous information which does not identify the user and are exclusively used for the improvement of the performance of the website. (You may choose whether you prefer to activate such cookies or not).
• Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are placed by third parties in order to collect data about your interaction with our website. These data may be used by our partners in order to draw statistical conclusions and improve your experience as a visitor to our website. (You may choose whether you prefer to activate such cookies or not).
• Functionality cookies: Functionality cookies allow the website to memorize user options, such as user name, language, or area and to provide improved and personalized features. They may also be used to provide services requested by the user, such as video viewing or the use of social media. The information collected through such cookies may be anonymized and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. Rejection of these cookies may affect performance and functionality of the website. (You may choose whether you prefer to activate such cookies or not).
• Targeting/advertising cookies: Targeting/advertising cookies are used to provide content that best suits the user and their interests. They may be used to provide targeted advertisements and/or offers, to restrict advertisements projection or to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They may also be used to memorize the websites that the users have visited in order to determine which online marketing channels are most effective. (You may choose whether you prefer to activate such cookies or not).
• Traffic management: Traffic management programs are used on this website to identify technical problems that may occur while you are browsing. Based on the information collected through these programs, we correct any technical errors and problems and we improve the services provided through our website in order to meet the user’s personal needs. (You may choose whether you prefer to activate such cookies or not).
• Social media cookies: Such cookies are required in order to link your social networking account to our website. Social media cookies are, for example, necessary to allow you to republish and share with your friends on social networks information on our website or to declare that you want to follow our page on social media. Social media cookies are not required in order for you to navigate in our website.